The advantages of waxing over shaving and hair removal creams:
1. Waxing removes hair from the root and has a lasting finish. It is quick, gentle and sanitary.
2. Waxing removes your dead skin cells instantly!
3. The hair growth reduces gradually due to frequent waxing.
4. It does remove tan. But if you want to get a tan, go waxing first then get your tan! Your golden glow will last even longer!
5. Regular waxing can damage the root of the hair; most often a few hairs will grow finer or may not grow out at all!
Made with 100% natural ingredients
Esme cold wax is made with 100% natural ingredients, any residue can be washed away with just water.
Can be used all over the body and face. Esme cold wax avoids the chemicals by turning to the pure and natural option.
Hair removal creams does get rid only the surface- level hair but does not remove hair from the root. So the hair grows back in a short amount of time.
Depilatory creams shave certain chemicals that enable it to dissolve the bonds in hair follicle. If the cream is left on the skin for too long, it can cause chemical burns because the alkalis present in the creams can also irritate or burn the skin or even cause allergic reaction especially for those with sensitive skin.
Depilatory creams can be wash off in the shower.
1. The skin around your eyebrows and genitals is incredibly sensitive. Using depilatory creams on those area could burn your skin and cause a lot of discomfort especially with those with sensitive skin.
2. Skin discoloration is possible if used frequently and not used properly.
Shaving only removes the surface-level hair and does not remove the hair from the root. Regrowth happens quickly and can appear thicker.
Razor burn, nicks and cuts are possibilites, and those who shave regularly can also become prone to ingrown hairs.
For further questions and concerns, feel free to contact us at email@example.com